Food Technology Event 2019 – Netherlands
Join JBT Avure Technologies and Pascal Processing, November 28, in the discussion on new insights about controlling Listeria Monocytogenes, recalls and new emerging risks.
Other topics covered will be:
- Deployment challenge testing and Whole Genome Sequencing in Listeria monocytogenes
- Raw products: the warnings versus the actual danger
- Recalls best practices
- Workshop Dutch Safety Board: emerging food safety risks in sight
- The influence of leadership and culture on food safety
- Developments HACCP: ISO 22000 and Codex Alimentarius
- Control of infection pressure in the production area
- Titanium dioxide (E171) under fire. What are the facts and what else?
Click here to register.